Eligibility & Award Details
Funding: 1 year
Cost of education: $35,000/year
Available to: M.S. and Ph.D. students (& M.P.H. students having a significant research component to their project)
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
You must be currently working with a NoroCORE investigator and have completed at least 1 year of graduate studies.
You must be in good academic standing with a high GPA and excellent letters of recommendation.
The deadline for the most recent application period has passed.
To apply, complete the graduate fellowship information form online and mail or email all other materials. You may provide official electronic transcripts if your institution offers this service, otherwise please send originals by mail.
- Submit the Graduate Fellowship Information form.
- Please provide the following by email/mail
- Official Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)
- 2 letters of recommendation, including a letter of nomination from your advisor and 1 additional letter (submitted directly to NoroCORE via email or included in your package in signed, sealed envelope)
- 1-2 page statement of your current research project, progress to date, and its relevance to food safety/public health as it pertains to viral illness
USPS (regular mail)
NoroCORE (USDA NIFA Food Virology Collaborative)
NC State University
Campus Box 7407
Raleigh, NC 27695
1017 Main Campus Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Questions? Contact Us.